India is a movie loving nation. And we Indians are so influenced by the Khans and the Kapoors that we adapt to their ways on the big screen. Be it songs or dance sequences, life is incomplete without quoting a few of our dialogues. Here are a few examples of how they portray real life situations!
1. When life throws hardships at you, your friends end up using this dialog without fail.
2. This is how every youngster reacts when boring uncles and aunties ask about their career choices.
3. When a friend gets sentimental on saying goodbye, or sometimes when he/she actually praises you without sarcasm
4. When you are lonely, all you can think of is this
5. Fought with a sibling or a friend? Use this line. They will end up smiling. Guaranteed.
6. When dad says you are not going to that late night party, you are not. Period.
7. When cousins come and visit you after long, and you want to make them stay forever.
8. You need to be careful about..ahem..where you are heading. Watch out for trouble!
9. When someone offers to do your assignment
10. When the professor actually likes the assignment you spent an entire night working on