1. I WANT TO BE A WRITER FOR WHATSCUTTLEBUTT! WHAT SHOULD I DO?
A very substantial percentage of our monthly content comes from our contributor network. We have people from varied professions like advertising, journalism, and engineering to name a few, who contribute to WhatScuttlebut.com. If you see yourself as a potential contributor, join us by following simple steps:
Create a whatscuttlebutt account click here to create an account
Go to ADD POST page.
Paste your content and hit “submit.”
Wait for our editors to review your content. If selected, we’ll send you a mail confirmation and the same will be reflected into your whatScuttlebutt account (Dashboard).
2. I AM NOT ABLE TO COMMENT, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
You must first create/sign into an account to comment. Don’t have an account? Use Facebook Connect to login or click here
3. I SAW CONTENT ON YOUR SITE, WHICH IS ORIGINALLY CREATED BY ME.
We, at WhatScuttlebutt, strongly believe in giving proper credit and link backs to the original creators. If its your content and you want your content to be edited for removed just shoot us a mail with proper details firstname.lastname@example.org
4. IF I UPLOAD A VIDEO, PICTURE, OR ARTICLE THAT I’VE MADE, DO YOU OWN IT?
We maintain the right to distribute the material/content once submitted to WhatScuttlebutt. However, the content will always be owned by you. if ever distributed or posted on any forum, credits will always be given to the creator.
5. I WANT TO APPLY FOR A FULL TIME JOB, WHAT DO I DO?
Write to us at email@example.com with your resume, area of expertise (like editorial, business development, sales etc) and contact details. Our team connect with you if profile is found to be suitable
6. I SAW SOMETHING ON THE SITE THAT OFFENDED ME. CAN YOU REMOVE IT?
If you are not happy with a piece of content on WhatScuttleButt or have any other complaints about our content, you may write to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to mention the URL of the article that you found in bad taste. We will review it and the content will be appropriately modified, removed or remain as is.
7. I AM AN ADVERTISER / MEDIA EXECUTIVE. DO YOU DO CONTENT PARTNERSHIP WITH BRANDS?
For advertising and content partnerships, write to us at email@example.com
8. I HAVE A QUESTION THAT WASN’T ANSWERED HERE. WHERE SHOULD I SEND IT?
For any other queries, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org